SNOB TLV and 4ARTechnologies unite ten digitized pieces of Israeli artists in The Escape VR exhibition that will open on July, 11, 2022, at Creators Gallery in Tel Aviv. The artists are Konstantin Benkovich, ECA, Valeria Ganzman, Ilya Kagan, Adele Levitova, Suli Mann, Olga Marshak, Dima Mogilevsky, Mucha, Kseniya Revzin, and Olga Vainshbein.
- The curators are Ela Cohen and Maria Prokofyeva.
- The Escape VR exhibition illustrates the escapism phenomenon with which many of us might be familiar, especially within the current turbulent situation.
- The project presents the artworks by Israeli artists who encountered a completely new world and reflected the feelings in their pieces.
- The 4ART App will have the virtual galleries available in more than 100 countries.
- SNOB TLV is reinventing Jewish community of the XXI century by preserving, supporting and developing international, cosmopolitan as well as authentic and respectful Jewish culture.